Unit 0 Google Classroom
Read & View
- Read some of the blog entries in the Google Docs Blog. This is a great resource for using Google in the classroom.
- Richard Byrne, who writes for Free Technology for Teachers, has a set of Google Tutorials. Look through some of these and see if there are some things you don't already know. I frequently learn new things or get new ideas from Richard!
- Activity 1 - Google Documents, Sheets, and Slides
- Activity 2 - Google Forms, Drive, Gmail, and Calendars
- Create a Google Slides presentation that you are going to use in your classroom. It might be to introduce yourself to your students or to use with a unit you are teaching. Make certain to change the Share settings so that anyone with the link can view. Get the Share link and add it to this Google Form. To double-check and make sure it was received or to look through other Slides, click here.
- Create a quiz or a survey using Google Forms. If you teach younger children, this might be something you use with your parents or other staff. Feel free to add Flubaroo if this is a quiz, but it is not required. Get the Share link and add it to this Google Form. To double-check and make sure it was received or to look at other surveys/quizzes, click here.